V - Forum
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit(e) ? Ne perdez plus de temps et rejoignez-nous. Venez parler de la série avec d'autres membres, échangez vos idées et détendez-vous, vous passerez d'agréables moments au sein de notre communauté.

Le forum n'attend plus que vous !

Cordialement, Le Staff
V - Forum
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit(e) ? Ne perdez plus de temps et rejoignez-nous. Venez parler de la série avec d'autres membres, échangez vos idées et détendez-vous, vous passerez d'agréables moments au sein de notre communauté.

Le forum n'attend plus que vous !

Cordialement, Le Staff
V - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour Guest, retrouve ici : Infos, Spoilers, Videos, Images, Théories, tout sur la série V.

HomePortailBlog VLatest imagesV - RPGGallerySearchRegisterLog in
"V" VIENT D’ÊTRE ANNULÉE PAR ABC. NOUS VOUS INVITONS A NOUS REJOINDRE AFIN DE NOUS BATTRE POUR OBTENIR UNE SAISON 3 !

V, The Spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptyWed 9 Jun - 12:44

Here is the first official spoiler about the seconde season of V.

When V returns next year, where will it pick up? — Van
ADAM: Right where it left off, executive producer Scott Rosenbaum tells us. He also says the plan for Season 2 is to speed up the storytelling to get a few answers out of the way quickly. "We're going to learn why the Vs are here, all the mythology of what they're doing here, how they got here ... what they specifically want from us and how this upcoming battle is going to play out," Rosenbaum says. "You'll see different fronts or parts of the war begin in Season 2 — not an all-out attack, because that's not Anna's style."

Source : Spoilertv
Back to top Go down
http://lost.forumsactifs.com
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 26 Jun - 11:33

Morena Baccarin has revealed that she is excited about the second season of V.

Baccarin, who stars in the show as Anna, told The Mirror that she expects future episodes to focus more on the characters.

"I'm very excited about the show coming back," she said. "I think in season two we'll have an opportunity to get deeper and deeper into the stories that we started to tell."

She added: "There was a lot of set-up in season one, so season two will be more about each character and peeling the layers back and getting more into who everybody is."

Source : Digital Spy
Back to top Go down
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 26 Jun - 15:19

Father Jack who? The chemistry between ‘V’s Erica and Hobbes has been more sizzling, from the first second he popped up. Any chance of something happening on that front? – Alexandra
Rest assured that Elizabeth Mitchell shares in your appreciation of Charles Mesure’s addition to the cast. “He’s awesome, isn’t he? When he first came on, I said to [exec producer Scott] Rosenbaum, ‘You need to make this guy a deal, now,’” she told me. As for any Season 2 sexin’, Elizabeth is game to hook up with either Hobbes or Jack. “Maybe it’s just because I’m a woman,” she says, “but I’m up for a little romance!”

Source: Fancast
Back to top Go down
amazonqueen
Administratrice
Administratrice
amazonqueen

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 26 Jun - 22:00

Hypé' wrote:

ADAM: Right where it left off, executive producer Scott Rosenbaum tells us. He also says the plan for Season 2 is to speed up the storytelling to get a few answers out of the way quickly. "We're going to learn why the Vs are here, all the mythology of what they're doing here, how they got here ... what they specifically want from us and how this upcoming battle is going to play out," Rosenbaum says. "You'll see different fronts or parts of the war begin in Season 2 — not an all-out attack, because that's not Anna's style."

Petite traduction :

Lorsque V reviendra l'an prochain, où va-t-il recommencer ? - Van
ADAM: là où on l'a laissé, le producteur exécutif Scott Rosenbaum nous a-t-il dit. Il dit aussi que le plan pour la saison 2 est d'accélérer l'histoire pour obtenir rapidement quelques réponses. «Nous allons apprendre pourquoi les visiteurs sont ici, toute la mythologie de ce qu'ils font ici, comment ils sont arrivés ici ... ce qu'ils veulent précisément de nous et comment cette bataille à venir va se dérouler," Rosenbaum dit. "Vous verrez différents fronts ou parties de la guerre commencer dans la saison 2 - pas une attaque tous azimuts, car ce n'est pas le style d'Anna."

Hypé' wrote:
Baccarin, who stars in the show as Anna, told The Mirror that she expects future episodes to focus more on the characters.
"I'm very excited about the show coming back," she said. "I think in season two we'll have an opportunity to get deeper and deeper into the stories that we started to tell."
She added: "There was a lot of set-up in season one, so season two will be more about each character and peeling the layers back and getting more into who everybody is."

[b]Traduction approximative :

Morena Baccarin a révélé qu'elle était excitée à propos de la deuxième saison de V.
Baccarin, qui tient la vedette dans la série dans le rôle d'Anna, a déclaré à The Mirror qu'elle espère que les prochains épisodes seront plus centrés sur les personnages.
"Je suis très excitée à propos du retour de la série, dit-elle. "Je pense que dans la saison deux, nous aurons l'occasion d'aller de plus en plus profondément dans les histoires que nous avons commencé à raconter."
Elle a ajouté: "Il y avait beaucoup de mise en place dans la première saison, alors la deuxième saison concernera plus chaque personnage en épluchant chaque couche pour découvrir ce que chacun est."

Hypé' wrote:
Father Jack who? The chemistry between ‘V’s Erica and Hobbes has been more sizzling, from the first second he popped up. Any chance of something happening on that front? – Alexandra
Rest assured that Elizabeth Mitchell shares in your appreciation of Charles Mesure’s addition to the cast. “He’s awesome, isn’t he? When he first came on, I said to [exec producer Scott] Rosenbaum, ‘You need to make this guy a deal, now,’” she told me. As for any Season 2 sexin’, Elizabeth is game to hook up with either Hobbes or Jack. “Maybe it’s just because I’m a woman,” she says, “but I’m up for a little romance!”

Traduction approximative :

Le père Jack... qui? L'alchimie les personnages de V, Erica et Hobbes a été plus crépitant dès l'instant où il (hobbes) s'est montré. Une chance que quelque chose se passe de ce côté ? - Alexandra
Soyez assurés qu'Elizabeth Mitchell partage votre appréciation de Charles Mesure. «Il est impressionnant, n'est-ce pas? Lors de sa première venue, je l'ai dit à [producteur exécutif Scott] Rosenbaum, «Vous devez passer un accord avec ce type maintenant, me dit-elle.

Concernant le fait qu'il pourrait se passer un truc entre Hobbes ou Jack et son personnage elle répond que : "Peut-être que c'est juste parce que je suis une femme, dit-elle, « mais je suis pour un peu de romantisme!"

Back to top Go down
http://thenewmorrigan.blogspot.com/
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 26 Jun - 22:05

amazonqueen wrote:
Hypé' wrote:

Petite traduction :

Lorsque V reviendra l'an prochain, où va-t-il recommencer ? - Van
ADAM: là où on l'a laissé, le producteur exécutif Scott Rosenbaum nous a-t-il dit. Il dit aussi que le plan pour la saison 2 est d'accélérer l'histoire pour obtenir rapidement quelques réponses. «Nous allons apprendre pourquoi les visiteurs sont ici, toute la mythologie de ce qu'ils font ici, comment ils sont arrivés ici ... ce qu'ils veulent précisément de nous et comment cette bataille à venir va se dérouler," Rosenbaum dit. "Vous verrez différents fronts ou parties de la guerre commencer dans la saison 2 - pas une attaque tous azimuts, car ce n'est pas le style d'Anna."

Hypé' wrote:

[b]Traduction approximative :

Morena Baccarin a révélé qu'elle était excitée à propos de la deuxième saison de V.
Baccarin, qui tient la vedette dans la série dans le rôle d'Anna, a déclaré à The Mirror qu'elle espère que les prochains épisodes seront plus centrés sur les personnages.
"Je suis très excitée à propos du retour de la série, dit-elle. "Je pense que dans la saison deux, nous aurons l'occasion d'aller de plus en plus profondément dans les histoires que nous avons commencé à raconter."
Elle a ajouté: "Il y avait beaucoup de mise en place dans la première saison, alors la deuxième saison concernera plus chaque personnage en épluchant chaque couche pour découvrir ce que chacun est."

Hypé' wrote:

Traduction approximative :

Le père Jack... qui? L'alchimie les personnages de V, Erica et Hobbes a été plus crépitant dès l'instant où il (hobbes) s'est montré. Une chance que quelque chose se passe de ce côté ? - Alexandra
Soyez assurés qu'Elizabeth Mitchell partage votre appréciation de Charles Mesure. «Il est impressionnant, n'est-ce pas? Lors de sa première venue, je l'ai dit à [producteur exécutif Scott] Rosenbaum, «Vous devez passer un accord avec ce type maintenant, me dit-elle.

Concernant le fait qu'il pourrait se passer un truc entre Hobbes ou Jack et son personnage elle répond que : "Peut-être que c'est juste parce que je suis une femme, dit-elle, « mais je suis pour un peu de romantisme!"

Les deux premiers avaient deja été traduits dans la partie francophone des spoilers Wink
Back to top Go down
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptyFri 23 Jul - 13:16

ABC's V will be holding a panel discussion with its cast at Comic-Con this Saturday in San Diego (2:30 p.m. in Ballroom 20). While it's sure to be exciting, I've already received some early intel on two new characters joining the sci-fi series in its second season.

On the ground, a radical anti-Visitors Fifth Column sect will emerge, headed by a leader the show is currently casting.

But the new role that has me most jazzed: the mother of devilish V leader Anna (Morena Baccarin) will be making her debut. Could this part possibly go to Jane Badler, who played the wicked Diana in the original 1980's V? Executive producer Scott Rosenbaum recently told me he was looking to bring in some of the stars from the original series, so wouldn't casting Badler make perfect sense? I can only imagine the sparks that would fly if Diana and Anna ended up in the same 'mother' ship. Diana is about the only being I can think of who could possibly put Anna in her place, and then take granddaughter Lisa (Laura Vandervoort) out for a gerbil burger.

Source: TV Guide

Back to top Go down
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 25 Dec - 10:35

SEASON PREMIERE

"V," THE THRILLING ABC DRAMA ABOUT THE WORLD'S FIRST
ALIEN ENCOUNTER, BEGINS SEASON TWO TUESDAY, JANUARY 4

Jane Badler (Original "V" series) and Bret Harrison ("Reaper") Join Series in Recurring Roles

"V," which was television's No. 1 new drama last season in the key Adult 18-49 demo and received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series, will make its
highly-anticipated Season Two premiere, TUESDAY, JANUARY 4 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

The Season Two opener, "Red Rain," continues the action from last season's finale when Anna unleashed Red Sky on the planet. With the world on the brink of war and chaos all around, is there anyone who can stand up to Anna? Meanwhile, Ryan has been kept in isolation on the mothership, away from his hybrid baby so that Anna can experiment on her; Chad, seeking redemption for being used by Anna, now wants to fight with the Fifth Column; and Erica goes on a journey to find a scientist who can give her the answers to what Red Sky is, and where she learns the horrifying secret of what the V's are doing on our planet. Jane Badler (original "V" series) and Bret Harrison ("Reaper") join the series in recurring roles.

Review screeners for the first three episodes this season are currently available at www.abcmedianet.com.

"V" stars Elizabeth Mitchell as Erica Evans, Morris Chestnut as Ryan Nichols, Joel Gretsch as Father Jack, Charles Mesure as Kyle Hobbes, Logan Huffman as Tyler Evans, Laura Vandervoort as Lisa, with Morena Baccarin as Anna and Scott Wolf as Chad Decker.

Guest stars include Jane Badler as Diana, Bret Harrison as Dr. Sidney Miller, Roark Critchlow as A.D. Paul Kendrick, Rekha Sharma as Agent Malik, Mark Hildreth as Joshua, Christopher Shyer as Marcus.

"Red Rain" was written by Scott Rosenbaum & Gregg Hurwitz and directed by Bryan Spicer.

"V" is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. The executive producers are Scott Rosenbaum, Steve Pearlman and Jace Hall.

"V" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,S,V parental guideline.

For more information on "V," visit ABC.com and become a fan of the show on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/V. You can also follow "V" on Twitter: @V_ABC.

ABC Media Relations: Jonathan Hogan (818) 460-7016, jonathan.hogan@abc.com
Photography: www.abcmedianet.com or Photo Hotline: (818) 460-6611

Back to top Go down
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptySat 25 Dec - 19:33

ANNA AND DIANA ARE FACE TO FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS,
WHILE ERICA SEEKS TO FIND IF THE V'S DID SOMETHING TO HER
WHEN PREGNANT WITH TYLER, ON ABC'S "V"

"Serpent's Tooth" - Anna and Diana square off in the dark bowels of the Mothership - Diana has been down there for 15 years and not had a single glimpse of Anna. Meanwhile, Erica has Tyler's blood analyzed, and learns the V's did something sinister to her when she was pregnant with him, on "V," TUESDAY, JANUARY 11 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

"V" stars Elizabeth Mitchell as Erica Evans, Morris Chestnut as Ryan Nichols, Joel Gretsch as Father Jack, Charles Mesure as Kyle Hobbes, Logan Huffman as Tyler Evans, Laura Vandervoort as Lisa, with Morena Baccarin as Anna and Scott Wolf as Chad Decker.

Guest stars include Jane Badler as Diana, Bret Harrison as Dr. Sidney Miller, Roark Critchlow as A.D. Paul Kendrick, Rekha Sharma as Agent Malik, Mark Hildreth as Joshua, Christopher Shyer as Marcus.

"Serpent's Tooth" was written by Gregg Hurwitz and directed by Steve Shill.

"V" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,S,V parental guideline.

For more information on "V," please visit ABC.com and become a fan of the show on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/V. You can also follow "V" on Twitter: @V_ABC.

Back to top Go down
Hypé'
Admin Co-Fondateur
Admin Co-Fondateur
Hypé'

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers EmptyFri 31 Dec - 12:40

ERICA FIGHTS FOR HER LIFE AFTER SHE DISCOVERS HER PARTNER IS A VISITOR,
ANNA ORDERS RYAN TO FIND MALIK, WHO HAS GONE MISSING,
AND LISA'S BODY BEGINS TO CHANGE, ON ABC'S "V"

"Laid Bare" - Erica learns her partner, Malik, is a Visitor and must fight for her life - literally - to stop Anna from finding out she's Fifth Column. Meanwhile, Anna learns that Malik is missing and orders Ryan to find her, while Lisa realizes her body is beginning to change, causing her to become more and more like her mother, on "V," TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

"Laid Bare" was written by Gwendolyn M. Parker and directed by David Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V, The Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: V, The Spoilers   V, The Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

V, The Spoilers
Page 1 of 1